Monday, February 23, 2009

Ford Vs. Chevy

Today i ask you the ultimate question. What kind of person are you ? Are you a fan of the blue oval (ford) or the bow tie (Chevy)? I think that wars may have actually been started because of this very question. Personally i am a BIG fan of the blue oval, I currently drive a 2006 F150 with a 5.4 liter v8. But i also may be just a little bit bi est, because of being a mechanic i always come home covered in either Chevy or Dodge. I am also going to post a couple of videos showing both sides to the Ford vs. Chevy war so please enjoy and tell me what you think.



2 comments:

  1. Gotta go with CHEVY all the way... Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea chevys make a solid car. I will admit the cars are better and more popular thatn the Fords. But when it comes down to trucks the facts show us that the best truck is the Ford.

    ReplyDelete

stetzerm@students.westerntc.edu