Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ice on the roads = big headach

Sorry about not posting yesterday everybody. It seems once the roads get a little bit bad everyone instantly runs for the title of worst driver in lacrosse county. Yesterday i was greated with seven cars that had damaged rims and tires, I am still thinking that they were trying to be like Bo and Luke Duke and must of tried jumping somthing. Acutally i saw one person jump a curve and then come immediently into the shop. But to keep myself in a better mood i had a running joke all day with my customers, (hope you were not one of them) Every customer that came in and had a noticable flat tire i walked up to and said that they were here for a oil change. I thought it was realy funny but i dont think they got it. This one lady drove on her flat tire (so flat that it was sideways on the rim. I will have pics next week.)for three miles before comming to the shop. By the time she got there the tire was smoking........ Just another day in paradise. I think we all need somthing to cheer us up so here is some mehym that can be appericated by all my fellow gear heads.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcus. I blogged about almost wrecking my car on wed. I like your blog. Come check mine out.

    ReplyDelete

stetzerm@students.westerntc.edu