Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Personal Bio of the manic mechanic

Hello everyone, you can call me stetzer. I created this blog as a school assignment but i believe that this blog can not only help me but all of you to. I am a auto mechanic in Lacrosse Wisconsin who loves his job but also hates it. Due to the slowing economy i have not seen as many cars in the shop as i used to, so when at work i have alot of down time to explore in more depth the inner workings of every make and model from the Ford F150 to the Geo Metro. At this blog i will ask my viewers to help me diagnose some problems I've encountered, and I will also be having a little section i like to call the sweet ride of the week. So have fun and come back again.

1 comment:

  1. I think that this could be very good for both you and the people that are reading this. Learning form each other is the best I think. Looking forard to other posts.

    ReplyDelete

stetzerm@students.westerntc.edu